The 2018 Community Investment Process details:
- Completed applications are due February 9, 2018 by 4:00 p.m. at the United Way Otter Tail & Wadena Counties office in Fergus Falls. Applications received after this deadline will not be eligible. There are no exceptions.
- There will be two separate applications for programs serving Otter Tail County and Wadena County. Please plan to present twice if you are applying for funding in each county.
- The UW Executive Director will review the applications to ensure required documents have been received and will proceed to schedule approved programs for the Community Investment Panel Reviews.
- Reviews are scheduled for the week of March 5 - 9. Locations will be in Fergus Falls, Perham, Battle Lake, Pelican Rapids and Wadena. Please do not call and request a specific time and location as it is difficult to schedule 50 + applicants.
- Programs will receive by email or mail the schedule for the date, time and location of their presentation by February 16th.
- Completed documents cannot be saved to the United Way website. Please download the following application files to your organization's server or personal computer to ensure your completed document saves.